4 JET FLAME TORCH LIGHTER: flame height-adjustable, large flame base, quad jet powerful flames allow you to light the things in seconds.
BUTANE REFILLABLE LIGHTER: visible fuel tank, universal refill valve, the torch lighter does not come filled with butane due to mailing regulations, please refill it before use.
STYLISH BUTANE LIGHTER: The torch jet lighter bottom inflation interface, can recirculating inflatable. With transparent visible butane air window, built-in puncher tool, easy to carry.
MULTIPURPOSE: the windproof lighter allows you to light quickly. The jet torch lighter suitable for occasions like hiking, camping trip, BBQ on the beach, parks, etc.
BEST SERVICE: We devote ourselves to provide the best customer service and bring the best shopping experience to every customer. If you are not satisfied with the jet torch lighters, please kindly contact email@example.com.
- Due to containing butane gas cannot be transported. Please fill butane gas before use.
- Do not catch fire when filling the gas.
- Adjust the gas direction (-) before filling the gas.
- After filling the gas, please adjust it in the (+) direction to maintain the height of 2-3CM.
- When the gas capacity is small, the flame size will be unstable. Please use it after inflation.
- The lighter is made of butane gas. Do not put it at 55 degrees, do not expose it to sunlight.
- There is a high-pressure flammable gas in the lighter, Please keep away from children.
Step 1: Choose Butane
Choose the right butane is very important for lighters. In general, high purity and high-quality butane can prolong the life of lighters.
In addition, the butane with low purity and poor quality contains too much air, which will cause the lighter to fail or fail to ignite during use.
Step 2: Release Gas
Before refilling a butane torch lighter, it is necessary to drain any remaining fuel from the lighter. Use a small screwdriver to set the flame height adjuster to a minimum and push the refill valve down with the screwdriver to release the gas in the tank. Keep away from your face and clothes while operating.
The positive and negative signs will indicate a larger or smaller flame.
Step 3: Filling & Adjust Flame
Make the lighter is upside down and place the butane fuel nozzle into the filling valve, refill the lighter about 5-10 seconds. The filling time can be increased or decreased according to the actual capacity of the tank.
After filling please wait for two minutes to get reach room temperature before using the lighter. Please remember to adjust increase the flame before using the lighter.