A friend of mine showed me this beard straightener and I knew I had to try it. His beard is always perfect and when I saw the beard straightener I thought it would be perfect as a travel straightener for my own hair.
After several months of use, I decided to share my experience on this hair straightener. According to its advertising, this beard straightening comb is designed in the USA to achieve different styles for all hair and beards, either curl, straighten, volumize, or simple brushing. Saying advanced MCH technology offers a fast, even heat distribution. Negative ionic technology yields better results.
The low setting works but takes a slower pass to straighten. Can use a bit faster pass to get a generally clean look. High temp works a little faster and provides a very straight hair look. The comb part has just the right amount of grab to it and keeps the heat away from your skin. My older ones weren’t so nice. This site is much better also. Easier to use on a beard and if you just comb through it as you would with a regular brush, you end up with a nice straight, longer looking beard. Small enough to use on the mustache too. All in all, very pleased with the product after several months of use. Case, not heat resistant so be careful heating it up and letting it cool down.
It would be nice to have a heat resistant pad to place on like another one I have. If you lay a weighted object over a handle while heating/cooling, it will keep the head portion up off the counter so as not to burn.
I’ve tried other small-size straighteners but none seem to pack enough punch to give me the results I want. I don’t care if something is ‘made for women’, I don’t need pink flowers on my beauty products. I just need them to work! And this one does. It comes in a simple but nice drawstring bag, making it even easier to throw in my carry-on or in my purse, and the two settings let me choose how much heat I want to apply and makes it less damaging to my hair. It left my hair straight and shiny.
If you are low-maintenance like me, you will probably like this heated straightener brush. This is a great alternative for when you don’t have enough time in the morning for a traditional flat iron session, or are just simply afraid to use a traditional flat iron because of how hot they get, but still need a little extra help taming your hair, this is for you. It’s safer on the hands and less damaging to the hair.
For your reference.
- Heats up in 30 seconds, the men’s beard straightener is designed to quickly style a beard or hair effortlessly.
- Negative ion technology enables hair to be hydrated and smoothed simultaneously,
- preventing heat damage and giving a healthy and polished look
- The heat barrier comb, designed with revolutionary bristles glides across the face and scalp without harming the skin.
- The quality performing beard straightening brush makes it easy to achieve and long-lasting effects regardless of hair type.
- The dual temperature options ( 180℃/356℉) and (200℃/392℉) make satisfying results for all kinds of hair and beard.
- The comfortable ergonomic handle and the flexible rotating power cord which prevents entanglement ensures its easy usage.
- This slim and lightweight beard comb straightener(1.26*8.27 inch and 7.41 oz) comes with a velvet storage pouch,
- which makes it easy when traveling.
- The electric beard straightener brush is the perfect gift for anyone who likes stylish hair or long beard.